What's new in this week's CentreStack Release (April 29, 2019)?
What's new in this week's CentreStack Release? Check out the details below...
CentreStack: 10.4.6572.43480 | Windows Client: 10.4.2733.43477 | Mac Client: 10.3.43409
- When migrating team folders, keep the file's original timestamp.
- Enhanced open file via local application on web portal to avoid downloading the executable for each file opening.
- Fixed an issue in linked folder, where a file might be synced down to local source as folder.
- On File Browser, we've added a tree view on the top menu, to make it easy to navigate to different folders.
- Enhanced Info panel on the right to show file preview after the file is renamed.
- Enhanced file copy in windows client, so you can copy a file from a user’s own folder to a team folder.
- Enhanced conflict detection message in windows client.
- Enhanced file listing on windows client as sub-user, when subfolders are published as team folders.