What's new in this week's CentreStack Release (April 8, 2019)?
What's new in this week's CentreStack Release? Check out the details below...
CentreStack: 10.3.6500.43404 | Windows Client: 10.3.2727.43357 | Mac Client: 10.1.42951
- When editing a file via Microsoft Office Online on the web portal, you may open the document in a new tab.
- When deleting a folder on the web portal, if the folder has been published as a team folder, prompt admin to un-publish the team folder and delete it.
- Enhanced Gladinet Cloud Monitoring service to load branding settings when sending out notification emails.
- Enhanced publish tenant home storage as a team folder, where the whole storage owned by tenant admin is published as a team folder.
- Move Refresh/Show Deleted/Purge Deleted from top menu to context menu.
- Add Info button on top, to open right panel.
- Public link follows the branded color schema.
- Enhanced the windows client on folder listing.
- We now allow the windows client to access an attached network share in offline mode.