Version 1.1 Released, What is new?
- Mount EMC Atmos Online as a virtual folder, so you can use it as a Windows client for Atmos.
- Mount Google Docs for Google Apps account, so you can backup your cloud documents back to local PC.
- Mount Box.net as a virtual folder, so you have more places to put your files and have one more client tool to access Box.net.
- Mount FTP Server, so you can do in place editing.
- Mount WebDav folders, so you don't have to remember the long URL everytime.
- Support S3 European Buckets.
- Support multi sessions in Terminal Server/Citrix Server environment.
- New Click-2-Mount Wizard, easier to use.
- Bug fixes.
Give it a try (http://www.gladinet.com/p/download_starter.htm)and let us know your comments!
If your Atmos implementation is already in C# or .NET, will be very easy.
Do you have a thinstalled version? yes, I know the product is no longer called thinstall but the new product name doesn't lend itself to being used as a verb