Modernizing File Server Access and Security
Book a File Server Modernization Demo to Get Free AirPods*
Modernizing a file server usually implies a move to the cloud. But what if you need those benefits for data that must stay on-premises? You're not alone. Experts estimate that as much as 90% of enterprise data is still on-premises and 30% will remain there indefinitely.
Why modernize access to on-prem data?
1. Give your workers faster, simpler, more scalable remote access.
Book a demo so we can show you how to:
- Simplify remote access with familiar mapped drives that maximize productivity.
- Keep users productive when they need offline access.
- Simplify mobile device connectivity.
- Supercharge security, performance, and data control.
2. Protect your network from security threats like ransomware.
Book a demo to see how easily you can:
- Reduce the attack surface by keeping unmanaged endpoints off the network.
- Block ransomware with behavioral heuristics.
- Backup files with versioning and NEVER pay a ransom.
- Control unmanaged endpoints with device management and access policies.
Book a demo. Get free AirPods*.
*The "Free AirPod" offer expires October 30, 2022. The demo session must be scheduled and attended before the expiration date. Offer limited to one set of AirPods per session. Offer also limited to one set of AirPods per customer. Requires business domain (no gmail, yahoo, hotmail, or similar accounts).