Build 9.2.5103 (Feb 12, 2018)
We have a lot of enhancements and other updates in this week's CentreStack Release! Check out the details below...
CentreStack: 9.2.5103.40498 | Widows Client: 9.2.2433.40481 | Mac Client: 9.2.40434
- When you uncheck 'Allow creation of guest user' in Tenant Access Control, Windows Client will not be able to create a Guest User while utilizing the File Sharing feture.
- We have improved the Web user interface (UI) when a sub-user attaches cloud storage.
- When an active director (AD) user is imported without publishing that user's home folder, the admin can later publish the user's home folder from User Manager interface.
- If you hit the Size Limit defined in the Cluster Settings while downloading a large folder, we now display a meaningful message in the Web Portal.
- The webdav interface has been enhanced, to improve the way large folders with many files are displayed.
- The UI for sharing on the Web Portal has been improved.
- When Share has been disabled, we now display a meaningful error message on Web Portal.
- If your folder contains an ampersand (&) we now allow it to be published as a Team Folder.
- Auto Upgrade has been improved on the Windows Client.
- A new Group Policy has been added to the Web Portal: Disable 'Publish Tenant Home Storage As a Team Folder'. If this Disable is active, the option to Publish Tenant Home Storage As a Team Folder will not show when the Tenant is creating a new Team Folder.
- We have added support for native Single Sign On (SSO) login to the Windows Client.
- We have enhanced the Outlook Plugin to follow the Branded Product Name in Outlook UI.
Find out more about CentreStack at www.centrestack.com