Build 9.2.5151 (Feb 26, 2018)
What's new in this week's CentreStack Release? Check out the details below...
CentreStack: 9.2.5151.40597 | Widows Client: 9.2.2444.40587 | Mac Client: 9.2.40571
- When migrating tenant storage, we now support Data-at-rest Encryption (DARE) re-configuration; you can choose to enable/disable DARE during the back-end storage migration.
- CentreStack supports syncing files/folders with leading period (.) in the name. To enable it, you must add the setting, IncludeDotFile=True, to root\web.config on the worker node.
- Web Portal security has been enhanced.
- Web browse timeout default setting has been increased.
- Mobile token timeout setting has been increased.
- When you set auto-upgrade windows client/server agent, you can choose whether to upgrade the file driver.
- We fixed an error that occurred when you create a new S3 bucket on the Web Portal while attaching S3.
- The branded iOS/Android App link now shows on the login page of your mobile browser.
- "User has reached quota" notification email has been improved.
- Cluster admin access to the Tenant's Group in the Group Manager has been enhanced.
- We have improved field switching using the tab key on the Windows Client Login Page.
- We have improved the Window's Client logout process when the Ivanti Workspace Manager runs.
- The Window's Client file change notification has been improved.
- We have enhanced the Windows Client login process.
- We have improved the "Migrate Hidden Shares" feature in the Server Agent.
- Purging old trace files has been improved on the Mac Client.
Find out more about CentreStack at www.centrestack.com