Build 9.2.5175 (Mar 5, 2018)
What's new in this week's CentreStack Release? Check out the details below...
CentreStack: 9.3.5175.40642 | Widows Client: 9.3.2452.40641 | Mac Client: 9.2.40614
- The admin and regular user tutorials have been improved.
- New settings have been added to User Account > Group Policy on Enforce 2-Step Verification. You can now select "Do not enforce 2-Step Verification" as an option for the Mac and Mobile Clients.
- We added "System Diagnostic Report" as a cluster setting. It scans the cluster and displays a status report.
- We now display quota usage information on the Dashboard view.
- The Web Portal Folder Icons is improved.
- We fixed the error that occurs when you view the External Sharing tab on a Hosted Tenant Team Folder from the Partner Portal.
- We improved how you Create Team Folder from Existing Folders as delegate admin.
- KeePass Password Safe support is enhanced.
- We improved sharing in a Windows Client, when a password is specified.
- We improved Windows Client Shared Files Editing.
- Copy & Paste and Cut & Paste in the Windows Client is enhance.
- Mounting a drive in Windows Client upon machine reboot is enhanced.
- Editing Excel files on a Mac Client is improved.
Find out more about CentreStack at www.centrestack.com