Build 9.3.5227 (Mar 19, 2018)
What's new in this week's CentreStack Release? Check out the details below...
CentreStack: 9.3.5227.40764 | Widows Client: 9.3.2465.40750 | Mac Client: 9.3.40725
- Enhanced web portal to upload files larger than 1500M.
- Now support syncing files with leading period in the name.
- To support it, you must add the setting IncludeDotFile=True in Centrestack installation\root\web.config, and restart the client.
- When the user list is shown in the Dashboard/Team Folder Permission List, we now always sort alphabetically by name.
- Enhanced active directory (AD) user login with direct AD integration.
- If Allow Creating Guest User is disabled in the user Role, prevent users from creating guest user when sharing in the Windows Client.
- When Sharing is not allowed in user Role, prevent users from sharing.
- Enhanced KeePass support.
- Disable Folder Permission for Team Folder published from Tenant Home Storage.
- Allow user to visit subfolders in Team Folder, when the user has access permission, even when the user doesn't have permission on top folders.
- Enhanced Web Portal login performance.
- Enhanced file moving in Windows Client.
- Enhanced Windows Client signout procedure when SSO is enabled.
- Enhanced Mac Client file locking alert.
- Fixed Mac Client crash.
Find out more about CentreStack at www.centrestack.com