What's new in this week's CentreStack Release 10.3.6472.43327?
What's new in this week's CentreStack Release? Check out the details below...
CentreStack: 10.3.6472.43327 | Windows Client: 10.3.2724.43318 | Mac Client: 10.1.42951
- When creating a new user, under Team Folders list, we've added the option to Select All, Deselect and Undo Selection for all team folders.
- When deleting a guest user, you can now delete the user's permission on existing shares.
- We've enhanced accessing AD user's home drive when it is imported in Centrestack.
- We've enhanced the Role tab whenever you want to edit a user and refresh the role assignment.
- When viewing the tenant admin's Storage Usage Details, the user's quota is displayed correctly.
- 'Allow syncing of empty files' only applies to attached folders.
- We've enhanced accessing Shared files/folders on the web portal when one user who creates a share is deactivated.
- Make sure the user cannot launch the windows client when the server agent is installed.
- We've enhanced accessing the server agent published CIFS share.
- We've enhanced opening a file to edit from the windows client drive.
- We've enhanced windows client when using 'Veeam Backup & Replication' to backup data to windows client drive.
- When 'Allow syncing of empty files' is checked, we've enhanced the right clicking to create a new file in windows client drive.
- We've enhanced the windows client when two users rename the same folder close to each other.