Build 9.1.5031 (Jan 22, 2018)
Builds included in this update:
CentreStack: 9.1.5031.40322 | Windows Client: 9.1.2417.40322 | Mac Client: 9.1.40198
Build 9.1.5031.40322 (Jan 22, 2018)
- We have integrated support for Tenant Storage Migration: On the tenant Control Panel, you can create a background task that migrates the back-end data to a new storage.
- The user interface (UI) for sharing has been improved; we now include the ability to create a public link.
- Cluster Admins can now disable Active Directory Integration when editing a tenant under Access Control settings.
- CentreStack now sees deeply-nested subfolders when you attach Distributed File System (DFS) shares.
- Team (collaborator) Folder permissions and subfolder permissions in the Web Portal context menu are now consolidated.
- Low-resolutions screens are now better supported when previewing files on the Web Portal.
- The Web Portal Tutorial is now easily accessible by clicking the (?) link on the top-right of the File Browser view.
- File renaming while using S3 compatible storage has been improved.
- The German Language translation strings have been updated.
- "Account Has Exceeded Quota" message is displayed more prominently when using the Windows Client.
- Sharing an Attached Local Folder has been improved in Windows Client
- In-Place Editing in Windows Client has been improved.