Jan 8th New Release–Build 9.1.4984
Great news! We have updated CentreStack to include some great enhancements. Look for some videos and blogs in the next few days that cover some of key feature updates listed below. See bold lines below for some things I will be covering. https://www.centrestack.com/
- Enhanced editing of team folder Collaboration and Folder Permissions as team folder owner.
- When auto-create user logged in via SSO, CentreStack now follows the default storage quota in Group Policy.
- Added new Group Policy: Sharing, Maximum Share Expiration Time - Defines the max expiration time when you create a share.
- Support .eml/.msg file preview on web portal.
- Enhanced web portal localization. Add more strings to translate.
- Enhanced Bandwidth Report in cluster manager.
- Enhanced task count when upload multiple files on web portal.
- Enhanced file/folder change notification email for shared folder. Will send accumulated changes within a period of time, instead of one email for each change.
- Enhanced webdav interface to support GoodReader on iOS.
- Support for OKTA SSO is implemented.
- Now supports converting guest user to regular user.
- Allows the admin to brand the Subject for 'New Sign-in Action Email'.
- When your backend storage is a file system, CentreStack now supports file differential upload in windows client – allows changes to be uploaded rather than entire file.
- Enhanced large-file upload to S3 in Windows/Mac client.
- Fixed an issue that occurs when copying files to a shared folder.
- Enhanced how Windows client is displayed when branded with other languages.
- Enhance .dwg file syncing to the cloud when edited on a Windows client drive.
- Windows Client/Server Agent is 9.1.2402.40196
- Mac Client is 9.1.40198